Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Blog

I have finally decided to move!!! Hopefully I will keep this blog up!! I named it My Variety Show, because of my crazy life!!! I will post about family, friends, weather, travel, RAKS and of course scrapbooking. I will TRY to keep my layouts updated!!! Good luck with that!!!
Off to set up my new blog site!!!
Oh, did I mention RAKS.........The first person to comment on my new blog will get a suprise!!! Okay, the 10th person will get a suprise too!!
Comment away!!!

4 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

I get a surprise!!! Do you need my address??? LOL! Now you shouldn't have said the 10th person would get a surprise because now no one will comment because they will want to be the 10th person to comment! =)

rbecca91 said...

Kristi-please send me your address so I can send you something special!!! Lucky you!!!

Donna said...

Dang it! I'm not first and I'm not 10th....this is kind of like eBay. I can keep stalking until it's up to nine and then I'll fire off a comment and win a prize. I'll be up all night watching! Ha

rbecca91 said...

I'm not sure I will be up all night with you, sorry. We are trying to recover from the devestating loss to Mizzu today!!! HEEHEEEHEEE!!!