Thursday, January 3, 2008

Scrapbook Room



















I am still trying to figure this blog thing out, so bare with me. I took a few photos of my scrapbook room, it is really messy, so I just took some random shots. I promise, someday it will be clean and you will get the whole effect. Just like my house.... someday it will be clean enough for pictures, maybe it will be the same day!!!









I spent the day at our local scrapbooking store trying to put together a class to teach on Jan. 18th. I'm not quite finished with it, but it is getting close!!!



Spencer took this picture of me today. I really don't like having my picture taken very much at all. I'm not very photogenic and usually
I have my eyes half open or my mouth!!!hehehe! I didn't think this one turned out to bad, so I am using it as my profile pic.


I know, I need more practice on putting my pics on here. I also want to figure out how to get music on here. Anybody know yet? Help me!!!

5 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair! And you look great...someday I may be skinny again :(
What email address should I use to send you my address since I am the winner woohoo (I know its not nice to be sore winner but I never win anything so I am excited and eternally grateful to the good Samaritan Kim)
A

rbecca91 said...

There is a link to my email under my profile. Hurry up and send it already!!!

Erin Koch said...

Love the hair- looks really nice. Did you figure out the music thing? I want to know how when you do. E

Kim said...

I hate to be a copy cat but I really do love your hair!
Your scrapbook room looks pretty nice. I guess I could take a picture of my scrapbook corner/mess to post. NOT!!

amy mason armstrong said...

come visit my new site....
http://itsacrazylife-amy.blogspot.com/