Saturday, January 5, 2008

Layouts

Can you believe that I actually finished two layouts today!!!! Well, actually I started the one of The Girl yesterday at the scrapbook store..........but it counts as today since I finished it!!! My friend Leslie came over and spent the day scrapbooking. It seems like I organized a lot of stuff but didn't really scrapbook much!!! Can anyone tell me how to photograph my layouts so I can post them. The colors on these are terrible. The backgound of the 1st is supposed to be green and the blues are really bright. The one of The Girl has lot's of glitter and bright colors also. They are just really washed out. Someone help me please!!!








This is my friend Leslie's nephew. He is only two and lost his mother last year, so he lives with Leslie.




Here is a LO of The Girl. She was at a friend's Make Over Birthday Party. They had amkeup, hairdos, manicures and pedicures. She loved it!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

poor little guy :( how did he lose him mommy??? cute layouts

Kristi Smith said...

That photo(below) of you is great! Love your hair!

Aww . . . that is sad about the little boy. =(

Cute layouts! How did you photograph your layouts? I always photograph mine outside before the sun completely comes up. I put them on a corkboard, tilt the corkboard just so, and snap away. Some people put it on a bottom step and then stand on the next step and look down at it and take a photo. I crop mine and sometimes change the color in PSE if it needs be.

rbecca91 said...

Kristi, I never thought of taking the photo outside!!! My camera does take better pics outside. What kind of camera did your order?