Saturday, January 12, 2008

Go Packers!!!



Here is The Girl's new do. We were getting tired of frumpy hair, so we cut about 4 inches off. She really likes it!! As you can tell, she has severely chapped lips. She won't stop licking them!

The Girl cheered at her first Upward Basketball game last night. She had so much fun!!! She was a little bit nervous before the game, but she got over that pretty fast!!!!



The Boy had his first wrestling tournament today. He didn't do so well, but he wrestled someone that was two years older than him. He wasn't very happy about getting beat. I didn't get any pictures of him wrestling, I was trying to video it instead. Nothing to scrapbook......
Back to the Packers!!!! Yeah!!!! Go Brett!!! Now, GO GIANTS!!! Beat Dallas so we can play in Greenbay again!!!

9 comments:

Erin Koch said...

I love the new haircut-it looks so cute on her. She looks pretty grown up in her cheerleading uniform.

amy mason armstrong said...

cute new do!

Kim said...

Love the hair! And she looks fabulous in her Upward uniform. We are starting that in two weeks. Liv decided to give basketball a try this year.

rbecca91 said...

I would love for Kaitlyn to play basketball instead of cheer, but I let her choose. I don't want a girly girl!!!! I'm not sure what to do with her!

Kristi Smith said...

The Girl's eyes are so pretty. =)
Cute hair, it looks thick! I am surprised you don't want a girly girl.

Kim said...

How are The Girls lips doing? Has she quit licking them yet?

Keri said...

I thought I'd stop by and say HI! So hi!
The title says go packers and obviously that didn't happen! Here in the Knight household we were so hoping that Brett would take the whole thing!
Have a great day!

Kim said...

Hello.........are you still out there? I have been (im)patiently waiting for you to update your blog. :)

Kristi Smith said...

The Girl and Boy's mother does not update.