Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!! Now is time to reflect on the past year. Hopefully everyone has pleasant memories!! Not to many regrets!!!

I usually do not make New Years Resolutions. It seems like if you want to fail at something, make it your resolution. I know that seems negative, but it is the truth. I am going to change that this year!!! I am going to get up off of that thang!!!! I want to feel more energized, act more energized, be more energized. I wonder if it has anything to do with turning 35 recently.... That was a hard one!! Anyway, my resolution is to keep busy. In the winter, I am very prone to stay in the house, bake chocolate chip cookies ( and eat them) and watch a lot of TV. I want to change that!!! Over the past four months, I have lost 22 lbs. I want to keep that off!!! I also want to lose 10 to 15 more. I can only do that if I actually get up off of that thang!! Have any of you made resolutions? Lets hear about them!!!

11 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

WOW, you are doing great! 22lbs, I want to see some photos! Did you get your birthday card? Okay, so I forgot. Did I get one from you? I didn't think so. LOL! I hope you had a great birthday. I don't like that you are a year and a half younger than me. =)

I will try to update my blog after I take a nap.

Happy New Year!

rbecca91 said...

I actually like being a whole year and a half younger than you!!! What does that make you, almost 37? Yikes!!!

amy mason armstrong said...

so what's the prize I missed out on for being first! Kristi wins everything hehe!!!
Amy
ps Kailey is signed up for blog under my email address so I show up as Kailey bug. Sorry about that.
And by the way I'm only 33 :)

rbecca91 said...

Shhh...Don't tell Kristi, but I'm not sure what she is getting yet. I am still deciding!! You still have a chance, #10 gets something too!!!

rbecca91 said...

It is not very nice to brag about your age!!!!

Erin Koch said...

Hello girlie! Man I miss you. 22 pounds I am impressed really. I too (again) have a new years resolution to lose weight. I did drink my water and I did Walk away the pounds today. So a little victory. Glad you moved your blog- this feels "cooler" huh hehe!

rbecca91 said...

Miss you to Erin!!! Have you thought about CKC St. Louis any? Registration opened today..... There is a retreat here that I am thinking of going to. Registration opens on the 5th. It is $250 for 3 days.

amy mason armstrong said...

anyone wanna go to STL with me to CKC??? I wanna go. I miss you guys! Oh yea and would it count if I posted three comments in a row to make it to tenth???

Kim said...

Did you notice that no one wants to be #9? Well, I will be the good samaritan and be #9 so that you will get to #10. Wonder who it will be. Maybe I should get the good samaritan prize, huh? Tehe! Good luck everyone. We will see who is quickest to be #10!

amy mason armstrong said...

IS IT ME!!!!!!! Woo hooooo
A

rbecca91 said...

Send me your addresses again Kristi and Amy.....I'll find something good for you!!!!!!