Sunday, August 17, 2008

Destin, Florida

Well, that doesn't look like Destin!!!
We finally made it!!! The beach has been great so far. No rain yet!!!
I was a little grouchy when we woke up Saturday morning and looked at the forcast. It looked like it was pooring on the coast. We arrived about 1pm and it was sunny!!! We had another sunny day today!!! About the car.............. Friday before we left, we decided to go car shopping. We ended up buying a GMC Acadia. I love it!! I haven't actually driven it since we test drove it, but I'm sure I love it!!! Rick drove the entire way here. Didn't bother me a bit!! I got a lot of napping in on the 11 hour drive!!
The girl is perfecting the hand stand on the beach. She was scared to get into the water at first, but she decided that she loves boogy boarding!! She is still a litte scared of the jelly fish.
The boy loves the water!!! He is a natural!! I think he would like to live here!!
The Girl would fit in here as well!!
This is the view from out balcony. It was starting to get a little overcast when I took this picture. This picture doesn't do it justice. The water is a very pretty blue-green color. More to share tomorrow!!!



No comments: