Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Destin Day 3

This is where we had dinner on Monday evening. It is right on the beach witha great view!!!
This is the view from our table. We sat and watched people parasailing.
We spent today snorkeling and watching for dolphins. I didn't take my digital camera, so no pics of that. We did have an underwater camera, maybe I will post those later. Kaitlyn loved snorkeling. She was the one who was scared and ended up loving it. There were a lot of BIG jellyfish around, luckily no one was stung. We saw four dolphins on our cruise. There was one baby swimming along with it's momma. It was pretty neat!!!
We went to the beach around 7 tonight and the kids dug in the sand some more. They can not get enough of it!!! We stayed until after dark. I did get some pretty good pictures of them at sunset. At the beach Tuesday, update more then.

1 comment:

amy mason armstrong said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I was at the beach...I love your pics. Looks like your having a great time ;)