Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring is Almost Here

Here we are on our first hike of the season. It was warm, but overcast today. We are so ready for warm weather!!! My kids love hiking and whenever it is warm enough to go outside, they are begging to go!!! The color on these pictures is not to great, but I didn't take the time to mess with them!!!






It has been warm and sunny the past few days. The flowers and trees around here are getting confused. 72 today and a chance of snow tomorrow. I wonder if spring will ever get here!!!

Not much going on here. Kaitlyn had her last Upward game on Friday evening. I am glad about that!! Spencer's last wrestling meet is this Saturday. I will glad about that as well!! Now, baseball starts. It is a never ending cycle!!!



I was chosen as the Scrapbooker of the Month at our local Scrapbook Store for the month of March! Yea me!!! You get 30% off everything in the store for the entire month!!! Plus a goodie bag!!! I'm so excited!!!!

Check out Pioneer Woman's blog for a great recipe....Apple dumplings. I made them today and they are very easy and VERY good!!!! If you try them, let me know what you think.

That's it for now.......





2 comments:

Kim said...

Good to hear from you, Bec. And I think things are going to be confused around here, too. 72 here today as well and chance of snow tomorrow.
Where did you take the hiking pics? Is that near your home? Looks pretty.

rbecca91 said...

The pics are at our neighbors farm about a mile from our house. They have 20 acres that back to a lake. Wish we would have bought something like that!!!!