Monday, March 17, 2008

Memory Villa Retreat



This was the gorgous sunset at Petit Jean Mountain where the Memory Villa Retreat was held!! There were awesome views and some very inspiring ladies there!! I am so glad that I ventured out by myself!!! I had a few reservations about attending something like this and not knowing anyone.....that didn't last long. I met some pretty amazing ladies this weekend!! They are all very talented!!!


This is a canvas that the Amazing April Derrick made to give away at the retreat. Guess who won it....Yeah Me!!!! I love it!!! This picture does not do it justice at all. They had tons of give aways and surprises all weekend!! I cannot wait until next year!!!

Next I'll post some of the layouts that I completed!!! I was so inspired, that I completed 15 layouts!!! Can you believe it? That is with taking classes and doing make-and-takes and eating and chatting!!! It was great!!

I also met an amazing lady named Leanne Bull. She was so much fun and so entertaining!! Thank you Lianne for making the retreat so memorable!!

Until next time....................





3 comments:

Kim said...

I am so excited for you that you ventured out and had such a great time. Can't wait to see the layouts!!

Julie said...

Hi Rebecca!!! I found you! :) I'm so glad you had a great time. It was great to meet you and I hope to see you again sometime. :) Julie
http://julieamberjones.typepad.com

amy mason armstrong said...

can't wait to see the LO...I don't think I have ever completed more than 2 or 3 LO in a sitting. I talk to much!