Saturday, January 10, 2009

Retreat

UPDATE: There are still a few spots open if anyone is interested!!!

I am so excited!!!! I am going to this retreat again this year!!! I had so much fun at it last year!!! They only have 46 spots so I wasn't sure I would be able to get in. I'll be posting more after the fun!!

Upward started today!!! The Girl and Boy both played at the same time, so I went with the Girl. This is her first time to play basketball and she isn't really sure she likes it yet. She did score a basket today!!! She was excited about that! The boy did well also. He hasn't played since 1st grade. Rick went to his game and took pics. I'll post those later.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

put a link to the retreat on here so I can check it out or email me it :)

rbecca91 said...

Click on the word RETREAT!!!!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you are coming again! I can't wait to see you.