Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged by Kristi on Facebook, but since I don't update Facebook I'll put it here!!!


1. I need to lose 30 pounds.

2. My heels are rough.

3. I love my new T-shirt from Scrapbooks, Ect.

4. I love SUMMER.

5. I want to move further south.

6. My bedroom is a disater area.

7. Will someone come help me organize my house?

8. I bought a new comforter and love it!!!

9. I need to paint my bedroom/bathroom.

10. I like to collect scrapbook supplies!!

11. I love to read.

12. I'm lazy.

13. I'm not a very good friend.

14. I need to have a garage sale or load up my junk and donate it to Marva's.

15. I have a two car garage and my car won't fit.....

16. Winter just drags on and on....Summer flies by to quickly.

17. My sister will be 40 next month.

18. I cannot believe that I have a son in 5th grade!!!

19. I cannot believe the girl is in 2nd grade!!!

20. My husband works tooooo much.

21. I don't work enough.......back to the lazy thing.

22. My favorite color is aqua/teal/blue-green.

23. Last night I saw Bride Wars.

24. I love hot buttered popcorn with plain M&M's.

25. I just realized, I forgot #25!!!!


I tag Amy and Julie. Get busy girls!!!

2 comments:

amy mason armstrong said...

I think you are a good friend :)
I did my 25 on facebook but I will copy and paste it to my blog.....

Kristi Smith said...

Your sister will love that she is one of your random things. ;)

Was Bride Wars good?

#13 We don't keep in very good contact with each other, we are both bad friends.

#21 Ditto